Matt Pustay joined the DePauw University men's baseball coaching staff as an assistant coach in August of 2010.
- Currently works with both infielders and hitters
- Since 2012 has also worked as the recruiting coordinator for the Tigers
- Since his return to Greencastle, the Tigers have amassed a 201-176 record and were ranked as high as 11th in the 2012 campaign.
- From fall 2016-19 Pustay has worked Vanderbilt University camps
- In 2014 worked camps at the University of Norte Dame
- Served as an assistant coach for the Cotuit Kettleers in the Cape Code League, coaching under ABCA Hall of Fame inductee Mike Roberts in the summer of 2014
- Before coming to DePauw was a volunteer assistant baseball coach at Capital University (Ohio)
- In charge of coaching the catchers and was the assistant hitting coach
- Was an assistant baseball and first base coach for the Granville American Legion baseball squad
- Volunteered his time to help tutor athletes at the Universiy of Kentucky Baseball Camp
Academic and Athletic Highlights
- Earned his bachelor's degree in communication at DePauw University
- Earned his masters' degree in communication from Indiana State University ('14)
- Three-year letter winner and was named a team captain during the 2009 season
- Recieved the "Palm-Up Award" on three occasions, an award bestowed upon the most selfless teammate