Walker Baseball Field measures 330 feet down the lines, 375 to the power alleys and 400 to straightaway centerfield.
The press box is named in honor of Ford C. Frick '15 the former National League president and Commissioner of Baseball.
Other facility features include:
- two full-sized astroturf batting cages
- eight-station hitting area
- two regulation-sized bullpen mounds on both home and visitor sides with astroturf catching areas
- entirely enclosed by eight-foot fence
- 18’ x 8’ foot scoreboard
- full-field underground watering system
- 45’ in-ground dugouts with water fountains
- full infield tarpaulin
- sound system
Dedicated on April 14, 1984, Walker Field was named in honor of Merle Royce "Ole" Walker, a 1912 DePauw graduate. Walker was a two-sport athlete at DePauw, earning six letters in football and basketball and captaining the latter during the 1911-12 season.